I got tagged by the lovely & wonderful Cheeky Booky for the One Lovely Blog Award AGES AGO. I’m so sorry for being a lazy bum…just got caught up with some stuff. And by stuff I mean fighting off mercenaries that have been trying to track me down ever since I escaped from a prison in another galaxy…thats the price you pay for being a lethal Ninja Assassin. I hope you understand? (Im literally so full of crap).
Anyways, humans, here it goes:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
7 Things About Myself:
- Starting a blog was one of my New Year’s resolution for 2017. Look at me, actually sticking to my resolutions…is this what it feels like to be an adult!? *choir music in the background* *angels sing from heaven above*
- I never thought I’d have people read my blog??? Like whaaaat??? Whyyy?? Im not even good at this! I’m so grateful for all my followers, even though 148 isn’t much, but it means so much to me. *wipes tears* I’d like to thank my mom…
- Okay, this is so random, but guys, you know how they say that if you irritate your appendix and if it goes untreated that it bursts? Yeah, I thought it bursted out of your body. Like it explodes and stuff. I was so sad when I learnt (very recently) that this was not the case. I swear I’m not a sadistic psychopath (or am I?) but imagine an exploding appendix! Sounds so cool!
- I get discouraged very easily. I want to get published but I don’t know where to start and what to do. That, and I think my work won’t be that good to begin with. #SelfEsteemJustDroppedDown #PityParty #MeloDramatic WHY AM I LIKE THIS? GAHH
- My favorite color is, and always has been, pink. Like I had a pink ceiling fan in Pakistan that I asked my dad to get me when I was 9. Also, I have always only used pink colored tooth-brushes for as long as I can remember. My cousins used to call me the Pink Panther because of my obsession with the color.
- I love book reading (omg thats sooooo surprising, who would’ve thought!). I read so much that once my mom banned me from reading (pfffft) so I would read when everyone went to sleep.
- I’m a night-owl. As in, during breaks when I don’t have school, I sleep at 4-5 in the morning and wake up at 3-4 in the noon. I despise waking up in the morning, so naturally, Im a cranky person if I’m woken up early. Also, I sleep a lot. Like, I can sleep for 12 hours straight. Am I a vampire? Is Edward Cullen my cousin? Do I sparkle or its just my Laura Mercier highlighter? You’ll never know…now that I think of it, I’m too pale for a Pakistani…I think I need to have a conversation with my parents.
Please, feel free to take part if you’ve not been tagged! This was so much fun to do!