Okay, I know, I know, I’m way behind on my tags but I was not in the right space of mind at the time, BUT not to worry, I’m back on track! Thank you so very much to The Books Are Everywhere & Minty Freshie for nominating me! I will be answering questions from both of these blogs respectively.
The Books Are Everywhere Questions:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions they gave you.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
1. How do you get out of a reading slump?
So I don’t really have a cut and dried method or anything but watching book-tube videos really does help me when I get into a reading slump!
2. Which 3 books would you take out with you on a desert island?
- The Martian by Andy Weir -just because the situation would be similar (sort of?)
- A Game of Thrones & A Clash of Kings by George R .R. Martin ’cause these books are HUGEEE, so I’d spend much more time reading these than I would if I read a John Green book, for instance. There’s not much to do on a desert island, I assume.
3. Name a book you want to burn
Easy peezy: Obsidian (Book #1 in the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout). I could physically not read the entire book so maybe it gets better? But the main guy was too full of himself so yeah.
4. Name a lesser-known book you love!
I have not had the chance to read this book yet but I think I would love United States of Japan by Peter Tieryas. This is an alternate-history fiction, where Japan won the WW2 instead of the U.S. Sounds really interesting.
5. Which book do you love the setting of?
The Outlander by Diana Gabaldon because SCOTLAND! *insert heart eyes*
6. Which OTP do you hate?
Tris and Four from the Divergent series. SORRY, FELLOW-FANGIRLS!
7. Name a song you associate with your favorite book.
The Hunger Games & I don’t wanna die by Hollywood Undead.
8. Where do you love to read?
On the train!
9. What do you love to snack on while you’re reading?
Always a Grande Coffee Frappuccino with no whipped cream from Starbucks. #Basic
10. Talk about a bookish world you want to explore
Definitely Furthermore and Ferenwood from Tahereh Mafi’s middle-grade fantasy book, Furthermore. SO WHIMSICAL AND MAGICAL!
11. What’s your favorite LGBTQIA+ read?
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. I feel like I would love Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe too when I get a chance to read it.
Minty Freshie Questions:
- Acknowledge blog who nominated you and display the award
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs
- Notify them of the nomination
- Give them 11 questions to answer
11 Random Facts About Myself:
- I sleep-walk
- I probably want to go to Law School
- I have changed my college major 4X
- Im VERY indecisive (refer to fact #1&2)
- I have 3 siblings
- Im short (asked my siblings to say 1 random fact about me & this is the first thing they say lmaoo)
- I believe in ghosts
- Star Wars is my life
- I like to think I’m really funny so I laugh at my own jokes
- For a short 1 minute, in my American Political System class, I thought I wanted to be the president (LOL, I cry when someone yells at me…)
- My name means peace #BornJedi #Yoda #GetIt #CauseImShort #WhyAmISoFunny
1. Would you consider yourself an optimist or a pessimist?
Ummm I’d rather say I’m a realist but everyone tells me I’m pessimistic. Not my fault the reality is not sunshine & rainbows tho…okay, maybe everyone is right.
2. Do you wear glasses?
3. Fruits or vegetables?
VEGGIES FOR LIFE.
4. What is your all-time favorite movie?
Frozen, it came out not that long ago, but honestly that is the only one I can re-watch all day, err day! Star Wars, too.
5. Can you describe the country where you live in 3 words?
Liberating. Diverse. Harsh.
6. What is your one goal in life?
To be lucky enough to have at least 1 published book.
7. Do you have a favorite sport?
Roller blading & long boarding. and tennis. and cricket…oh, did you mean one? OOPSIE *insert evil laugh*
8. Have you ever broken a bone, and if so which one?
I think I broke my arm when I was younger.
9. Do you have a favorite celebrity?
PFFFFFTTT. AS IF. I HAVE MULTIPLE. Ummm can we just appreciate the absolute perfection that are Chris Hemsworth’s abs? AND OMG SEAN O’PRY’S FACE?? LIKE THE GODS CARVED IT OUT THEMSELVES. NOT TO FORGET JASON MOMMOA’S LUSTROUS HAIR THAT DESERVE TO BE FEATURED IN EVERY PANTENE COMMERCIAL THERE IS????? *fans herself* Is it just me or is it getting hot in here? *gulps ice-cold water*
10. Do you have any pets (if you don’t what pet would you like to have)?
a) I had an Indian ring-neck parrot back home, but I couldn’t bring him to the U.S. *sobs* *cries a river* *drowns in tears* Yeah, you get the idea…
b) Realistically: A Persian kitten or a cockatoo parrot. Unrealistically: Umm dragons & unicorns & dire wolves. I can just imagine myself going on campus with my dragons, just chilling with my buds. Aww, yeah. #OverActiveImagination
11. When was the last time you laughed?
As I type this. My mom cursed. I don’t know, its like moms can’t curse, y’know? SHE’S A BALL OF SUNSHINE! SHE’S NOT SUPPOSED TO CURSE!?
Cheeky Booky, The Literary Counsellor, Cali’s Book Camp, By Hook or By Book, Des’ Random Thoughts, Lifesfinewhine , I came for the soup, Sarah J Thoughts , Paragraphs from the Book I’ll never Write, Luccia Gray, Kristina Steiner
- Your biggest pet peeve?
- One event and/or person in your life that really shaped you in the person that you are today?
- If there was one book that you would recommend to everyone, what would it be & why?
- Your favorite quote?
- What piece of advice would you give to your past-self?
- What piece of advice would you give to your future-self?
- Last song that you listened to?
- Your celebrity crush?
- What is one thing on your bucket list that you think is the most unattainable?
- If you were to get a tattoo, what would it be?
- What inspired you to join the blogger community?
Alright guys, that’s the end of my Liebster Award(s) tag! I’m sorry for the long post, I just wanted to get to the both of the parts in one post. I think I went a little overboard with my answers, but oh well. If you’re interested in answering my questions, you’re more than welcome to tag yourself!