I was nominated/tagged by Bella at Bella Blogs Because Books for this tag! Thank you so much, Bella! Be sure to give her blog a follow, she posts great reviews! This is the most unique and interesting blog tag that I’ve come across so far:
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favorite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
- I honestly had such a hard time finding a website to design the collage on and ended up using this one. Bella mentioned this in her tips, too!
- Use Pinterest to find artsy pictures! Aimlessly browsing Pinterest is actually one of my guilty pleasures and I may or may not have an entire house that I’ve built pinned on my private board. Maybe.
- Keep a theme in mind. Like if it’s dark then select pictures that are black & white or dull. If it’s bright then add colorful pictures etc etc.
- That’s it, best of luck!
- Rida @ Rida Rambles
- Leo @ Ink Girl and Words
- Jill @ Books N All
- Steph @ Lost: Purple Quill
- Namitha @ Teen Memoir
- Jasmine @ How Useful It Is
- Mogsby @ The Biblio Sanctum
- Moe @ Lair of the Dragon
As always, feel free to tag yourself if you’re interested!
PS: I don’t own any of the pictures! I found them online (Pinterest)